About This Project
This project, currently in the conceptual phase of design, is located across the Panama Canal from Panama City. Planned as a premier tourist destination, the resort includes multiple districts linked by hiking trails and transportation network:
- Villa Campo Orquida – Orchid Village: Gated community of single-family homes and condos.
- El Paraiso – The Paradise: Resort area contains a variety of lodging options—beach hut, hillside villa, cabana, timeshare, inn, and large resort hotel. Multiple entertainment options are also located in this area, including casinos, restaurants, night clubs, theaters, arcades, spa and health club, sports arenas, specialty retail shops, and business and convention center.
- La Villa De La Península – The Peninsula Village: Community services area of the resort includes a medical and surgery center, day care center, education Center, staff and student housing, town hall, police, fire, EMS, commercial retail support, and security services.
- Parque Patrimonio Histórico Palo Seco – Palo Seco Heritage Park: Park supports the national cultural heritage of the Palo Seco area.
- Centro Comercial Gran Canal – Grand Canal Commercial Center: Commercially oriented portion of the resort contains an artisan village, restaurants, theaters, shopping, a media company with movies and a theme park, a marina with wet/dry boat storage, cruise ship landing, customs offices, tours, and transportation network center.
- Apoyo – Support: Industrial support area provides container ship facilities, commercial support services, dry docks, port and supply services, and beach revitalization services.
- El Parador – The Establishment: Walkable, mixed-use large retail center with outparcels adjacent to the Panamerican Highway.
- Bahía Puerto Marina – Marina Cove: Mixed-use village.
- Parque Nacional – National Park: National park provides a trail system allowing users to enjoy the natural flora and fauna of the region.